SLA (Service Level Agreement) – is a contract between the client and the SIM-Networks company for the quality of services provided in which the requirements and the level of services and responsibility are defined. A SLA does not provide compensation for losses or for loss of profits.
In our work the SLA is the most important document: we do not have the right to lower the bar on our quality standards. Therefore if we say that our support department operates round the clock, it does so.
- We guarantee an availability of our infrastructure (network connection, power supply, cooling etc.) of not less than 99.9% on the basis of annual statistics.
- The average percentage of packet loss per month is not more than 0.5%.
Our technical support works 24/7/365: the technical support administrators work in our offices (physically present in three time zones) while our engineers and technicians work at our data centres. SIM-Networks’ staff technicians are always on our premises and monitor the functioning of our equipment round the clock, ready to respond to any situation at any time of the day.
We process the requests of our clients on a real-time basis:
- The time for processing the request is up to one hour, while the time for solving it may vary
- Depending on importance and/or complexity, but does not exceed 24 hours.
Response time to emergencies:
- For critical emergencies the response time, including complete resolution, is not more than 12 (twelve) hours.
- For non-critical emergencies the response time is not more than 1 (one) day.
As a rule, we carry out scheduled technical maintenance on our own infrastructure during the time window from 00:30 to 04:30 Berlin time (UTC +1). We also guarantee, however, to make the greatest efforts to notify you of scheduled maintenance by not less than 5 days before the planned works.
The support service responds to requests (tickets) received in the order of receipt, but not later than 1 (one) hour later than the time the ticket was created. The response from the support team includes the anticipated time to solve the problem, on request, or confirmation of the fact that the problem has been resolved.